Box o Scribal Supplies
Apr. 5th, 2009 04:00 pmI have a small tupper tote of scribal supplies that i use to sell a few years ago. Items that never sold and id like to get rid of them via selling cheap, barter, etc. Ive got various items...brand new books, gold and silver leaf, glassine paper, some sumi inks, etc. If anyone is interested, let me know. I had epic failure trying to sell on ebay so if anyone wants anything or is curious as to what i have, let me know. I just want the square footage free'd up outta my house.
Spring time purge...next is the craft area....then clothes....etc etc
Spring time purge...next is the craft area....then clothes....etc etc
no subject
on 2009-04-06 02:08 am (UTC)no subject
on 2009-04-06 02:33 am (UTC)no subject
on 2009-04-06 11:53 am (UTC)how do you want to work this? :)
no subject
on 2009-04-21 06:23 pm (UTC)And yes they are all real gold and silver leaf. Loose leaf and patent leaf (staticaly adheared to the paper..comes off easily)
Let me know. I live in ALlentown, PA
no subject
on 2009-04-06 01:14 pm (UTC)I'm not too sure how to work it. Not sure when the next time
is I would see you or your hubby.
Good Luck with spring cleaning quest! I am there too.
no subject
on 2009-04-06 05:14 pm (UTC)